• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

I will calmly propose that those humble ingredients can yield a wild range of variant outcomes from inedible to divine
And I counter that this is true only in the home of Pizza Pizza. It is a very hard product to mess up. Pizza Pizza manages it quite well but cook your own pizza (in a pizza oven) and I can guarantee you can muster up a product on par or better than your favorites. It is seriously very very basic and requires minimal technique compared to the higher tier foods in the world.

And I counter that this is true only in the home of Pizza Pizza. It is a very hard product to mess up. Pizza Pizza manages it quite well but cook your own pizza (in a pizza oven) and I can guarantee you can muster up a product on par or better than your favorites. It is seriously very very basic and requires minimal technique compared to the higher tier foods in the world.

that has zero to do with Portnoy's contribution to pizza parlour ratings

i could now see you disappointment of watching 87 Portnoy Pizza reviews hoping that he finally buys a pizza oven so he can cook his own
I said 15 reviews! I have receipts of that! 15 reviews, 2-3 min per review.. Under an hour total!

TLDR: I simply laugh when people talk about pizza like it's some complex, highly technical cuisine. I say, calm down! It's just trash junk food! Enjoy it, buy or make the type you like, and move on!

I said 15 reviews! I have receipts of that! 15 reviews, 2-3 min per review.. Under an hour total!

TLDR: I simply laugh when people talk about pizza like it's some complex, highly technical cuisine. I say, calm down! It's just trash junk food! Enjoy it, buy or make the type you like, and move on!

nobody does that tho...

whoa whoa whoa hold on a second here.

first, it was a full day.

now, it's less than an hour?

get your damn story straight.

whoa whoa whoa hold on a second here.

first, it was a full day.

now, it's less than an hour?

get your damn story straight.
Actually first it was 15 videos. Then I said whole day because I thought it was funny to say that. It's your choice to believe what you want to believe. When deciding, keep in mind that I have a child.

Back