• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Joker really didn't do much in the 2nd half and the Nuggets still erased a ~10 point lead.

Lakers are fucked, and I don't know if Boston or Miami will do much better. If Murray and MPJ are going to provide a consistent and efficient 40-50 points every night with Jokic doing his thing, that might be a wrap for the league this year.

Again, I'm going to ehhhhh that.

They're fine, but I don't see them as any better than even our 3rd & 4th best OG & Scottie

White/Brogdan/Williams/Horford (pick your favourite 2)
Maxey/Harris
JJJ/Jones
OG/Scottie
CP/Ayton
Wiggins/Looney
Conley/Gobert
McCollum/Murphy
Garland/Mobley

Again, I'm going to ehhhhh that.

They're fine, but I don't see them as any better than even our 3rd & 4th best OG & Scottie

White/Brogdan/Williams/Horford (pick your favourite 2)
Maxey/Harris
JJJ/Jones
OG/Scottie
CP/Ayton
Wiggins/Looney
Conley/Gobert
McCollum/Murphy
Garland/Mobley
I take the Denver pair over all of these

I have no idea why tbh. None. Their efficiency is based on Jokic imo, and it's the most impressive thing about either of their games. Gordon had a .531% TS before getting to Denver and it fucking jumped to .604 in Denver. MPJ has never known life away from Jokic and he's a lights out shooter, but health and defensive concerns are real there. He's fucking terrible defensively and has missed 2 full seasons of 5 now, 20 games out of the other 3. He's not a guy you can lean on for big starter minutes and his main utility is his very impressive catch & shoot skills. I take OG over him all day, every day and Scottie is already a better version of Gordon imo.

I have no idea why tbh. None. Their efficiency is based on Jokic imo, and it's the most impressive thing about either of their games. Gordon had a .531% TS before getting to Denver and it fucking jumped to .604 in Denver. MPJ has never known life away from Jokic and he's a lights out shooter, but health and defensive concerns are real there. He's fucking terrible defensively and has missed 2 full seasons of 5 now, 20 games out of the other 3. He's not a guy you can lean on for big starter minutes and his main utility is his very impressive catch & shoot skills. I take OG over him all day, every day and Scottie is already a better version of Gordon imo.
Speak English

lmao what are the celtics doing.

Offense is Fat Grant Williams isos and Defense is Fat Grant "guarding" Jimmy.

Back