• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Nice 4th quarter collapse by the Lakers, were up by 1 with 8 minutes left and they lose by double digits. The Lakers have a LOT of work to do if they want to play in the finals. You can’t sleepwalk to 4 wins in a row.

The Lakers have a LOT of work to do if they want to play in the finals.

200.gif

I mean as much as I love the idea of scoot as a raptor. I’m not sure I want to include OG in that deal just yet. We are talking about an elite, game changing defensive talent in OG. Who at 25 is still not too old to help compete in 3-4 years

I mean as much as I love the idea of scoot as a raptor. I’m not sure I want to include OG in that deal just yet. We are talking about an elite, game changing defensive talent in OG. Who at 25 is still not too old to help compete in 3-4 years
He’s too injury prone and not good enough offensively for me to pay him what he’s going to need on his next deal

Off you go for the right package

If it's something like Pascal and OG going out the door, we're talking about Scoot, Simons, and another major piece (again, if this works out it almost definitely has to be a 3 way) coming back.

Depending on what that other piece is, you kind of have to do it unless we have another viable pathway to bring in a top 10ish player to supplement the existing group.

If it's something like Pascal and OG going out the door, we're talking about Scoot, Simons, and another major piece (again, if this works out it almost definitely has to be a 3 way) coming back.

Depending on what that other piece is, you kind of have to do it unless we have another viable pathway to bring in a top 10ish player to supplement the existing group.
I think Sharpe and another 1 is good enough to get me there.

I don’t really want Ayton

I think Sharpe and another 1 is good enough to get me there.

I don’t really want Ayton

Salaries gotta match up, but maybe a Nurkic-Ayton swap in the 3 way fuckery and Portland gets him. Or not, but Phoenix is going to be a motivated partner is some big moves this summer and we need another dance partner to make the salaries work.

Dunno. But yeah, you're right. Scoot, Shaedon, Simons and some decent salary stuff gets me there. Shaedon went on a rip at the end of the season when Dame got injured. 8 of his final 10 games were 20+ point games, 5 of those 25+ point games. At 19 yrs old, that's impressive. Already shoots the 3 well, insanely athletic. Legit superstar potential there. Scooty + Shaedon could be a championship core in a few years.

Back