• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Don't trust Gary at all, but we look so much different when we've got some offensively skilled players out there.

McDaniels iso to end the quarter.

sweet.

I need to see Scottie hunting shots all the time, but especially when he's on the floor with a bunch of junk. Setting up Precious for open corner 3's is a good way to lose. Pick up your dribble to hit McDaniels in motion, who is clearly confused with what to do with the ball in his hands late clock....also a good way to lose. Scottie trying too hard to be a point guard.

I need to see Scottie hunting shots all the time, but especially when he's on the floor with a bunch of junk. Setting up Precious for open corner 3's is a good way to lose. Pick up your dribble to hit McDaniels in motion, who is clearly confused with what to do with the ball in his hands late clock....also a good way to lose. Scottie trying too hard to be a point guard.

i don't mind him PGing like that but when the refs take Siakam out of the game so early it gets real tough.

but I don't like these forced step back 3s from scottie either. those are rhythm shots for him.

Taking a 3's while covered, with no movement and no rebounders isn't what I meant by hunting shots fwiw.

fml I hate this offence and have for a few years now.

i don't mind him PGing like that but when the refs take Siakam out of the game so early it gets real tough.

Yeah. I'm starting to dislike Darko's usage of him, pulling him quick in the 1st and then bringing him in to run point with a bunch of offensive blackholes while the rest of the starters sit.

I like him creating and being aggressive, try to get these guys layups and shit, but that's not off of Scottie ISO's.

I really and truly hate this offence. Darko gets like 15-20 games grace but I'm not impressed with him at all yet.

teams are happy to let Dennis and McDaniel and Boucher shoot all day long.

Sure, but the key is what shots you get them. I'm gonna bet that McD and Boucher are both 35-37% or better in their career on open corner 3's.

If someone wants to let them have that, I'm good with that.

Back