• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

There was the time he didn't dap up Norm

kawhi-leonard-lets-go-raptors.gif

I just recall a few of them saying "man you have no idea what we went through this year.. nothing was leaked, we kept it internal but it was a bigger roller coaster than you could have ever imagined." Granted I don't know what that meant exactly but it was hardly a smooth sailing year from them from the sounds of things!

Reactions: CH1
Fwiw,

While all workouts aren't public, the only two confirmed workouts we've had with players we would consider taking at the 19th spot is Kel'el Ware, and Edey. Scottie is apparently lobbying for his boy Jonathon Mogbo at the 31.

Ware is basically Nic Claxton with functioning jumpshot mechanics. Mogbo is Precious Achiuwa with basketball IQ.

I'd be pretty happy with that draft tbh.

Yeah, it's a weird draft.

Here's some stuff from a few major mocks

1717714345277.png

Bleacherreport has him going 15th to Miami.

1717714460929.png

NBA Draft room has him going 21st to New Orleans
1717714432767.png

and ESPN:

1717714497920.png

Apparently all it took was a white wnba star

Nah, all it took was an entertaining woman's player.

The greatest woman of all time is pretty pretty white already so is Sue Bird, who even had the last name and clean cut looks to be a US media darling. Nobody cared because the woman's game is boring to watch. CC is exciting to watch though, so people care now.

Nah, all it took was an entertaining woman's player.

The greatest woman of all time is pretty pretty white already so is Sue Bird, who even had the last name and clean cut looks to be a US media darling. Nobody cared because the woman's game is boring to watch. CC is exciting to watch though, so people care now.
Also vets are trying to murder her during games, which is causing drama which is entertaining to some.

Back