• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

actually...I take it all back. I have no idea why anyone is doing this.

Portland being cheap twats and giving up picks to get under the cap so they receive poverty money from the league, Washington not quite sure what they're doing other than spinning their wheels. Two bad organizations making moves that make sense for neither of them.

actually...I take it all back. I have no idea why anyone is doing this.

Portland being cheap twats and giving up picks to get under the cap so they receive poverty money from the league, Washington not quite sure what they're doing other than spinning their wheels. Two bad organizations making moves that make sense for neither of them.
Hard pressed to find a worse run NBA team than the Wizards.
Then you realize the Pistons and Hornets also exist.

Fwiw, here's my reasonable wishlist over the next few days:

- Draft Ware or Collier
- Pick up Brown option and trade to GS with Boucher for Wiggins
- IQ extended for 4/120
- Lonnie Walker signed to replace Gary, something in the range of 3/40-50
- If we draft Ware, could use a solid backup guard. Melton or DSJ.

Rotation:

C - Jake/Kelly/Ware
PF - Scottie/Ware
SF - Wiggins/Gradey/Lonnie
SG - RJ/Lonnie
PG - IQ/Melton-DSJ

Last edited:
Way smarter than letting him walk for nothing.

OKC will throw a slightly smaller but similar bag at iHart now (max the Knicks can offer after the OG deal is 17 million I think I saw, OKC will happily throw 4/88 at him I think)

after that the centre market gets pretty grim. Val & Goga the only two you want playing more than 20mpg imo. I don't think we're going to be in a hurry to trade Jake.

Way smarter than letting him walk for nothing.

OKC will throw a slightly smaller but similar bag at iHart now (max the Knicks can offer after the OG deal is 17 million I think I saw, OKC will happily throw 4/88 at him I think)

after that the centre market gets pretty grim. Val & Goga the only two you want playing more than 20mpg imo. I don't think we're going to be in a hurry to trade Jake.
Im like 10 mins out from Kelseys, i'll get us a couple spin dips and a pitcher of Coors

Would you believe me if I said that it's been an easy 10 years since I set foot in one of those things, and intend on going the rest of my life without doing it again?
10 feels lite, i could have believed you have never went, or its been at least 20, i also never intend on going. This is a bit for fuck sakes, i said i was ordering Coors

Back