• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

I'd eat it more if I lived in Toronto because of the way better options. But it's not something I crave often. I do make my own maybe once a month or so though just because it's an easy lazy thing to make.

I'd eat it more if I lived in Toronto because of the way better options. But it's not something I crave often. I do make my own maybe once a month or so though just because it's an easy lazy thing to make.

Yeah, that's where I'm at with it. I hit up my favourite spot in town 1-2 a month. Might add an additional pie a month now if the Pizzaiolo here is as solid as the ones in the city I've had.

But if I lived close enough to just swing by NoB, Badiali, Maker, Descendent, etc....yeah, way more.

The Knicks trade seems like a lot... is Bridges really that much better than Siakam?

The Knicks gave up a lot for OG, now Bridges.

The Athletic has Dillingham falling to 16, and supposedly they are interested in moving off that pick. There was some early hype on him.

The Knicks trade seems like a lot... is Bridges really that much better than Siakam?

He's similar, but healthy and better offensively. Not as versatile a 1-5 defender as OG is but an elite wing defender definitely.

But, signed for 2 more years guaranteed at 23-24 million is one of the best value deals in the league. With Bogdan heading out, it's more or less cap neutral. Theoretically they could still bring OG back fwiw.

The Athletic has Dillingham falling to 16, and supposedly they are interested in moving off that pick. There was some early hype on him.

He's still more likely to go 6th than 16th imo. This draft is a clusterfuck of weird draft boards and I have no idea who I even think is right.

As I said above though, Ware could jump to the 8-10 pick and it wouldn't surprise me. Dillingham could drop to 16 and it wouldn't surprise me. Expect craziness tomorrow.

The Eataly near my office makes a nice thin margherita pizza that doesn't feel too heavy, but isn't all that filling either.

I've been thinking I should have that more often.

Back