• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

WOW. OG is done in NY. 100%

Philly or does OKC have cap space for him?

After taking a look, I could see NYK circle around and keep OG still. It's still in play imo. The Bridges trade is almost cap neutral for them.

OKC I can't see, they already have Caruso-Dort-Williams. They're apparently looking to toss a bag at iHart to solve their interior problems, which makes a lot more sense (Presti >>)

Philly is the other main player for OG imo, yeah.

I liked what I read on him too

I don't think he gets past a win now org like the Lakers because of how NBA ready he probably is and how much of a need he fills for a lot of teams when they're looking at their roster for next year. Seems like a high floor, okay ceiling type guy and being almost 24 isn't a negative if you're looking for a knock down shooter who might be an average NBA player as early as next week. I can't see him getting past the Heat-Lakers-Sixers picks right before ours because all 3 could use a mature 3&D wing with solid size on a rookie scale deal but I included him just in case.

Quick pre draft rumour round up

- Golden State is actively dangling Wiggins
- DeRozan's talks with the Bulls on an extension appear to be going nowhere and he'll hit free agency. Word is Clippers want him if George ends leaving.
- Pistons are renouncing their rights to James Wiseman, he'll become a free agent.
- The Warriors are interested in Paul George on an opt-in and trade. Fwiw, I doubt PG opts in. He's trying to get a big boy extension and the Clippers are kind of pot committed to this core
- Suns insist they're "riding with" Durant-Booker-Beal this year
- Sixers are trying to get Jimmy from Miami
- Brooklyn is dangling Cam Johnson and DFS for a 1st, they want more picks and are all in on a rebuild obviously. Apparently Cleveland is interested in Cam Johnson
- Bam is going to sign a 3 yr extension with the Heat shortly
- Okay....I've long accused the Nets front office of being lunatics, but here's the final return on the KD trade for them. 8 unprotected 1sts, 1 protected 1st, 2 swaps, 3 2nd rounders jeeeeeebus.

Back