• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

uncle-rico-no-doubt-in-my-mind.gif

Just absolute peak levels of delusion and narcissism here.

Not only because of how obscenely good Kawhi was on an individual level, but because Derozan’s heavy iso-ball approach and inability to play defense would’ve been completely at odds with what made them championship-caliber as a compete unit.

But hey, whatever nurses your ego and allows you to continue to feel unfairly victimized by Masai, Demar.

Celtics championship squad based on playoffs minutes played:

C Horford 6'9" hgt, 7'1" wgs, 8'11"str
F Tatum 6'8" hgt, 6'11" wgs, 8'10" str
F Brown 6'6" hgt, 7'0" wgs, 8'7" str
G White 6'4" hgt, 6'8" wgs, 8'6" str
G Jrue 6'4" hgt, 6'7" wgs, 8'5" str

C Kornet 7'1" hgt, 7'1" wgs, 9'0" str
F Porzingis 7'1" hgt, 7'4" wgs, 9'5" str
F Brissett 6'8" hgt, 7'0" wgs, 8'8" str
G Hauser 6'7" hgt, 7'9" wgs, 8'6" str
G Pritchard 6'2" hgt, 6'4" wgs, 8'1" str

longbois ftw 4eva

Never loved the chevron based design so glad to see it changing, but I agree that this feels like half of a design.

Honestly doesn't even look like a good mock up. Like someone took a 3/4 profile mockup template of the City Edition jersey, and dropped a the new dino logo on it, way off centre.

I'm just saying, all they've done is steal the entire jersey, change the trim to purple and put the vince dino way off centre.

If that's official, my disappointment is immeassurable and my day is ruined.

Also...that jersey is another example of gold being very difficult to do on a jersey. The idea is almost always better than the execution.

well a) i LOVE the dunking logo b) i love seeing it in it's og colours (i.e not fading it out to two-tone blandness) and c) i like not clouding up the rest of the kid with any needless clutter like that silly toronto font there.

Back