• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

A) Sure, agreed
B) Cool, but then redesign the entire jersey around that and don't just copy last year's work. Skip the grey electric pinstriping and do a new build from the base layer up.
C) Then build the dunking logo into a crest with the city name (in a much better font, yes)

Basically, take this:

gettyimages-4701359131.jpg

Update it (new dunking dino logo, less purple, etc) and build a proper crest out of the logo idea. The shit can be iconic if done right, but it's like 30-40% of a finished design idea as shown above.

the city name is already on the dunking logo that's all you need. it's iconic already.

and sure remove the faint grey stripes i don't care. Go straight up black and white versions with the nice colorful dunking logo and some minimal trim.

I'm just saying, all they've done is steal the entire jersey, change the trim to purple and put the vince dino way off centre.

If that's official, my disappointment is immeassurable and my day is ruined.

Also...that jersey is another example of gold being very difficult to do on a jersey. The idea is almost always better than the execution.
It looks like a homework assignment rushed 30 mins before being handed in but with a decent idea as a base

A bunch of truly useless shit there but actually a surprising amount of cool ones.

Raps dunk logk jersey the easy #1 tho.

Tier List:

S - None
A - Raptors because the logo, Cleveland
B - Charlotte, Mavs, Lakers, Knicks, Magic, Portland
C - Hawks, Bulls, Denver, Pistons, GSW, Indy, Memphis, Bucks, Wolves, New Orleans, OKC, Sixers, Kings, Jazz, Wizards
D - Celtics, Houston, Clippers, Miami, Suns
F - Brooklyn, Spurs

Back