• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

isn't this the correct thing to do?

Yeah. I get why the Raptors saw his tool kit and decided to try to unlock it. But he's one of the lower IQ players I've seen in a Raptors jersey. It took us too long to reign that back in and define a role for him. He looked way better as an energy PF/C that stands in the dunkers spot, sets screens, etc.

Yeah. I get why the Raptors saw his tool kit and decided to try to unlock it. But he's one of the lower IQ players I've seen in a Raptors jersey. It took us too long to reign that back in and define a role for him. He looked way better as an energy PF/C that stands in the dunkers spot, sets screens, etc.
Who is the lowest IQ Raptor ever? Mike James? Milt Polacio?

don't care enough to watch the game but i'm interested in what the coach is thinking......obviously the starters tonight tell us who he's interested in giving longer looks to....but the bench minutes also matter

1st half minutes:

1. RJ 14:15
2. Davion 14:15
3. Poeltl 14:08
4. Mogbo 12:48
5. Dick 12:17

6. Boucher 11:12 <-- barely played last year but is one of two bench guys who has actually been a legit solid nba bench guy. a motivated boosh could really help the bench.
7. Shead 9:45
8. Agbaji 7:51 <--- at least he's down the list here but i wish this number was even lower. the faith they showed in this guy last year was depressing. he stinks. hopefully he's well out of the rotation this year.
9. Ramsey 7:31
10. Olynyk 6:08

11. Carton 6:06
12. Fernando 3;44

Back