• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

I hope his command was opening night jitters though, he benefitted a lot from the Yankees never having seen him before I think.
I think that’s fairly likely, I don’t recall him seeming that wild in ST. Also basically every young pitcher (and most older pitchers) have to constantly work to improve their command. The tools appear to be there, and he’s not exactly raw, just unfinished.

Still, he only walked 2 guys and gave up exactly zero hard contact in 6 innings. It was a dominant debut. There are things to work on, but he needs a challenge and that will come as MLB hitters adjust.

pay wall...

"rubbed his body against hers without consent" has to be doing some pretty heavy lifting here for this to be more than a bad attempt at a pass on a (legal) young woman, no?

Probably shouldn't be fucking doing it in an official capacity with the Blue Jays at a Blue Jays camp of course, and on it's own would be reason for the Jays to disassociate, but am I missing something else here with the allowance that the phrase above could be accurately reworded to end up much worse?

"at a kids camp" probably compounds the issue quite a bit.

Like I said man...that phrase is doing heavy lifting if there isn't more to it than that. Dick out in front of a bunch of 12 years olds trying to show them how you get this done, grinding on an 18 yr old chick...yeah, fucking terrible. In private close body latin power move to his best closing line combo that she said no to and he respected and backed off immediately...well, entirely different.

Vlad is god

I would really appreciate it if Pat Tabler would stop telling me that our LHRP can get righties out too. Nothing about Mayza/Borucki suggests that is accurate

1/3 of the season in.

Vladito

.337avg (#1 AL, #3 MLB)
17hr (#1 AL, #1 MLB)
45rbi (#2 AL, #2 MLB)

.441obp (#1 AL, #1 MLB)
.326iso (#2 AL, #3 MLB)

199wrc+ (#1 AL, #1 MLB)
3.4war (#1 AL, #1 MLB)

Back