• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

I like how the guy missed the sac fly
Lol

Does that give him an error instead of just catching the ball?

I thought it might make the last run unearned, but apparently not. Zero difference in the outcome of the game. The tiniest difference in pitching stats: Yimi Garcia's ERA is now 2.86 but it would be 2.82 if he was credited with the extra out.

I thought it might make the last run unearned, but apparently not. Zero difference in the outcome of the game. The tiniest difference in pitching stats: Yimi Garcia's ERA is now 2.86 but it would be 2.82 if he was credited with the extra out.

Yeah, I saw it listed as sac fly + error, so still earned run+rbi on the play.

I was a bit surprised Martin didn't have a HR yet, but aside from that he's been pretty good. .402 OBP and a wRC+ of 133. Striking out a bit too much, but overall it's a good start. He should be on the big league team next year.

Groshans is off to a poor start although he's been dealing with injuries. If he doesn't heat up soon, he's going to fall considerably on the mid-year lists. I continue to think he's a guy they probably should have dealt for young pitching in the offseason -- he was such a high rated prospect despite having played very little and having some great BABIP luck. Not sure what was available, and hopefully he bounces back.

I assume he's been asked if his dad is a car fan?
Or a Bond fan...

FfbSk7e.jpg

Back