• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: True Crime

Just finished... I definitely feel he didn't act alone, even though I don't know if I believe all of the theories provided.

The Menendez stuff is wild. They likely will get recommended to be released today or tomorrow. When I watch that show on Netflix last month I thought it screwed them more and they'd never get out.
I think they had some tough luck in the 2nd trial, but the show's attention+the DA seeking reelection and being behind in the polls is great timing for them.

That new Netflix Zodiac show is really good BTW. Just came out this week. I find very famous cases make lousy true crime shows as you know all of the details alreaday, but they interview people about the main suspect that have never spoken before, and it really makes me think he was the guy.

The Menendez stuff is wild. They likely will get recommended to be released today or tomorrow. When I watch that show on Netflix last month I thought it screwed them more and they'd never get out.
I think they had some tough luck in the 2nd trial, but the show's attention+the DA seeking reelection and being behind in the polls is great timing for them.
They absolutely got railroaded by the judge in the second trail.

That new Netflix Zodiac show is really good BTW. Just came out this week. I find very famous cases make lousy true crime shows as you know all of the details alreaday, but they interview people about the main suspect that have never spoken before, and it really makes me think he was the guy.
Got 2 episodes in last night. Final one might be after the leaf game tonight.

230125cc5dbb535c896a919f94c40fd6.gif

Back