• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: What are you Watching/Listening/Drinking?

If you want to listen to it, make sure to download a bootleg copy. I wouldn't toss a nickel in Waters' direction with how much of an enthusiastic Putin shill he's become in his old age.

Also think he's he least talented member of the group when it comes to singing or actually playing an instrument, so not sure about the idea of the 80 year-old version of Roger re-recording Dark Side without the rest of the band.

If you want to listen to it, make sure to download a bootleg copy. I wouldn't toss a nickel in Waters' direction with how much of an enthusiastic Putin shill he's become in his old age.

Also think he's he least talented member of the group when it comes to singing or actually playing an instrument, so not sure about the idea of the 80 year-old version of Roger re-recording Dark Side without the rest of the band.
Yeah, I'm not watching/listening to it. It was already done perfectly in the original recordings. Also, David Gilmour has done a ton of great live performances over the years. Waters is a cunt.

Was able to snag 2 bottles of Blantons single barrel special reserve this morning on the LCBO site.

800 bottles gone in less than 30 min

Any Gram Parsons fans here?

Found this late last night and just finished watching it about 10 minutes ago. A whole lot of talent and excellent performances with great sound.

Any Gram Parsons fans here?

Found this late last night and just finished watching it about 10 minutes ago. A whole lot of talent and excellent performances with great sound.

Trust fund baby with an angel voice! Was right there at the beginning of ‘country-rock’.

Quite an end to his story there in Joshua Tree

1692210327698.png
Another thrift-store find. Delves into the history of the team, the highs, the lows, the great players, the fans and yes.. the curse. Best part was how the managers/players were all aware of the "curse" - even though most weren't alive when it allegedly happened.. and the things they tried to do to "break it". As a Leafs fan I found it interesting how you could really change the team/league/players and it would fit the Maple Leafs story so well.
We were on the highway before my father turned to me and said, "I want you to promise me you will not become a Cubs fan."
"Why?"
"Because the Cubs do not win," he explained. "And because of that, a Cubs fan will have a diminished life determined by low expectations. Look at me. I know I am going to succeed. You know why? Because I'm a Yankees fan. We win and expect to win. But a Cubs fan knows he will lose. He's sitting there, waiting for it to happen. He'll settle for less as a result. His team has taught him that all human endeavor ends in failure. That team will screw up your life."
Of course, this left me with only one option. I became the most diehard of diehards, a Cubs fanatic.

Google Books preview: The Chicago Cubs - Google Books

I've never heard this and I'm not sure I've ever heard of Donald Fagen. I dig it though. Kind of a cross between Billy Joel and Harry Connick Jr.

Yeah I only got turned onto it recently…..peak Yacht Rock/summer nights album tho.

Donald Fagen was one half of Steely Dan, and this was his first solo project I believe….if you enjoy this their album Aja is a masterpiece, in the same vein as this….both albums you can toss on and enjoy start to finish.

Back