• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: What are you Watching/Listening/Drinking?

Shit... literally like right below where I stopped scrolling. I think I got too used to Reddit, where the top answers are at the top.

Shit... literally like right below where I stopped scrolling. I think I got too used to Reddit, where the top answers are at the top.

What was it? I'm not a member of twitter so can't see any comments, unless I'm doing something wrong.

It did sound like I should know it but I can't come up with it.

What was it? I'm not a member of twitter so can't see any comments, unless I'm doing something wrong.

It did sound like I should know it but I can't come up with it.
the song is "Staring At The Stars" written by Glenn Jordan and Dan Marfisi. these two songwriters provided two additional tracks (with vocals) in episode 605, so my guess is they custom made these recordings for the show.

Listened it all now, I’d recommend it to anyone who likes either, this is a particularly fun pod.

They’re good friends & have great banter chemistry.

That was enjoyable.

You should check out "Tosh Show" if you haven't. He doesn't interview celebs. He actually told the production company that he had no interest in comedians or celebrities, and he'd do the show if he could just interview "regular" people like his wife's gynecologist. They said "okay" and sure enough, his first guest was his wife's gyno.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDnJBeBC_XY&ab_channel=toshshow

Yeah really dug it, only watched that first ep….such a brilliant clickbaitey (legit) idea for ep one.

When it cuts to him asking her for permission to have him on, and she freaks saying no, haha

Yeah really dug it, only watched that first ep….such a brilliant clickbaitey (legit) idea for ep one.

When it cuts to him asking her for permission to have him on, and she freaks saying no, haha
"She lives in Malibu and doesn't have to work, so...." :ROFLMAO:

Back