• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Patrik Laine

Last edited:
Great deal considering it seems his demons are far behind him. Was worried about him overall, but not so much after digging deep into his situations with WPG and COL. I will guess that if he has a solid year overall, we try to extend him at a more favorable AAV.

Slaf-Zuki-Caulfield
Newhook-Dach-Laine

That's a damn sweet top-6 with a good mix of size, skill, speed, playmaking and sniping.

love the gamble!!

but it's a bit weird that Laine is making more scratch than Nick, Cole and Slaf who are all bundled in the > $7.5M cluster

love the gamble!!

but it's a bit weird that Laine is making more scratch than Nick, Cole and Slaf who are all bundled in the > $7.5M cluster

Yeah, but it’s only X2

I’ll assume they are stoked that someone with his raw talent is on the roster, possibly on PP1.

Reactions: CH1
There's a very realistic possibility that Harris ends up the better player over the next couple of years, but the Habs don't really lose anything in that worst case scenario with all the cap room. It's kind of unbelievable to have 2-3 possible 40 goal scorers on the team.

Back