• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Patrik Laine

DR was worse than PL, that’s shocking
weird how that goes

I remember when my son played, other than a broken wrist from school, he never missed due to injury. He would be driven head first into the boards and once he shook off the soreness, he was fine. Others were out weeks with concussions from barely getting touched. Injuries are the weirdest thing.

If Laine is back in 3 months or less, that's pretty amazing.

Definitely sucks that David will lose almost an entire season of development.

Well that's kind of a relief. I had a sprained ankle in 2018 that I never really bothered to rehab or go to physio. It's never really recovered, and I just use it as an excuse to not go running like I used to. So Laine should be fine as you keep him away from me.

Well that's kind of a relief. I had a sprained ankle in 2018 that I never really bothered to rehab or go to physio. It's never really recovered, and I just use it as an excuse to not go running like I used to. So Laine should be fine as you keep him away from me.
Man, my right ankle has been fucked for over ten years. Nothing would fixed it, not fucked enough for surgery but I can’t run or play grass sports anymore.

Back