• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Patrik Laine

like the close for 2 weeks which was extended and extended...

we are cursed now no other team loses top players the way we do
This started with Saku's knee, didn't it?

Injuries aside, I could see myself picking this team as possibly in the mix for a playoff wild card. Whether that's good, or bad, depends on your point of view. But I have no confidence to do so. The team is made of glass. They seem to have the legs of baby deer. One can just sense that they will continue to suffer major injuries to top players, and just don't have enough good players to withstand it, regardless of team effort.

This started with Saku's knee, didn't it?

Injuries aside, I could see myself picking this team as possibly in the mix for a playoff wild card. Whether that's good, or bad, depends on your point of view. But I have no confidence to do so. The team is made of glass. They seem to have the legs of baby deer. One can just sense that they will continue to suffer major injuries to top players, and just don't have enough good players to withstand it, regardless of team effort.
Well they lack forward depth, no kidding. That’s why I’m not opposed to trading for Zegras.

Back