• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Patrik Laine

Like with all news, I'll wait until a credible source says something.

And knowing this team and the speed in which they can get access to medical machinery, mom & pops operation struggling to making money afterall, we won't know the results for either of Laine or Reinbacher for another few days.

I'm much more concerned for Reinbacher than Laine. If Reinbacher misses a significant amount of time... shit.
The Habs will list Laine as "lower body injury - day to day." Then a week from now they'll say that he's out for 6-8 months.

I said it at the time. This regime may not survive drafting Reinbacher over Michkov. Still stands. Perhaps moreso. Its the kind of fatal flaw organizations cannot make.

Nothing to do with the injury,mind you. But the injury may be one piece of it in the end.

Now lets move on to cheerier things. Like I could be wrong.
They will have the excuse of this knee injury now!

They were wright (heh) picking Slaf over wright
And Demidov is gonna be elite imo

The Habs will list Laine as "lower body injury - day to day." Then a week from now they'll say that he's out for 6-8 months.
Well..I mean that is probably how it should be done. Take a week to get tests, second opinions, etc then announce the estimated recovering time after surgery

I said it at the time. This regime may not survive drafting Reinbacher over Michkov. Still stands. Perhaps moreso. Its the kind of fatal flaw organizations cannot make.

Nothing to do with the injury,mind you. But the injury may be one piece of it in the end.

Now lets move on to cheerier things. Like I could be wrong.
Can we wait a few years

Did Michkov say no to the Habs?
Pretty much, from what I read. I doubt he'd be in North America right now had he been picked by the Habs. This guy is a "typical" Russian gangsta type; Adidas track suit, expensive sneakers, gold chains and an oversized Rolex. Probably keeps a bear in the back seat of his car. He wants to live a life of American-style excess, not a mild Canadian existence. He's the polar opposite of Demidov; Michkov is a Russian Subban. The Habs don't draft that type of player anymore. Subban was the last one.

Swelling has to go down, no?

I dunno. All I know from watching NFL is a diagnosis is usually provided with 18 hours, unless it involves the minuscus in which case they actually have to perform the surgery to determine the severity of the problem

I dunno. All I know from watching NFL is a diagnosis is usually provided with 18 hours, unless it involves the minuscus in which case they actually have to perform the surgery to determine the severity of the problem
It would be great if it was just that for Laine.

It’s never been clear, I think. Did the Habs brass really see red flags, or were they saving face because he dunked on them in the meeting?
It was reported by Seravalli that Michkov wanted to be in close proximity to NYC - specifically large Russian community in Brooklyn (Brighton Beach & Sheepshead Bay)

Back