• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Patrik Laine

Do these hosts make good coin on podcasts
It's a numbers game. If they have a massive following, they can make a ton on donations via the platform itself (like YouTube during live streams), 3rd party stuff like PayPal or Patreon, or subscriptions to paywall protected content.

It's a numbers game. If they have a massive following, they can make a ton on donations via the platform itself (like YouTube during live streams), 3rd party stuff like PayPal or Patreon, or subscriptions to paywall protected content.
yeah, like Vlogging Through History does well but it's a hustle as he always is doing content.

Do these hosts make good coin on podcasts
Some do, some don't. The Hawk Tuah girl will do okay to start but I doubt she's going to last longer than a couple of months before she runs out of stuff to say and people move on to the next internet sensation of the moment. Unless or until she starts doing OnlyFans or something that involves her being naked in front of a camera, she won't have much staying power.

Considering what made her famous, she doesn't appear to be up for that type of stuff. Sounds like she's made a lot of money but already giving most of it away to charities and even started her own to help feed pets.

Some do, some don't. The Hawk Tuah girl will do okay to start but I doubt she's going to last longer than a couple of months before she runs out of stuff to say and people move on to the next internet sensation of the moment. Unless or until she starts doing OnlyFans or something that involves her being naked in front of a camera, she won't have much staying power.

Projecting? :D 😇

Considering what made her famous, she doesn't appear to be up for that type of stuff. Sounds like she's made a lot of money but already giving most of it away to charities and even started her own to help feed pets.
Yes, despite the remark that propelled her to infamy, she seems like a pretty straight arrow, likes to have fun but isn't a diva, genuinely seems to care about people besides herself, probably wouldn't vote for Trump.

Yes, despite the remark that propelled her to infamy, she seems like a pretty straight arrow, likes to have fun but isn't a diva, genuinely seems to care about people besides herself, probably wouldn't vote for Trump.

she's from rural Tennessee, and white, you do the math re how she might vote

not sure where you got the univ educated part, the girl lived with granny in a town of 695 people, never drove on an interstate and was never on a plane until recently.

not sure where you got the univ educated part, the girl lived with granny in a town of 695 people, never drove on an interstate and was never on a plane until recently.
It was reported she went to college for teaching or something back when she was first outed as the Hawk Tuah Girl. But like most girls under 30 she probably has no idea who the current President is, what the 3 branches of government even are, and likely has never and will never cast a ballot in any election ever.

It was reported she went to college for teaching or something back when she was first outed as the Hawk Tuah Girl. But like most girls under 30 she probably has no idea who the current President is, what the 3 branches of government even are, and likely has never and will never cast a ballot in any election ever.
that was another Haliey Welch

Like with all news, I'll wait until a credible source says something.

And knowing this team and the speed in which they can get access to medical machinery, mom & pops operation struggling to making money afterall, we won't know the results for either of Laine or Reinbacher for another few days.

I'm much more concerned for Reinbacher than Laine. If Reinbacher misses a significant amount of time... shit.

Like with all news, I'll wait until a credible source says something.

And knowing this team and the speed in which they can get access to medical machinery, mom & pops operation struggling to making money afterall, we won't know the results for either of Laine or Reinbacher for another few days.

I'm much more concerned for Reinbacher than Laine. If Reinbacher misses a significant amount of time... shit.
Yep. Basically a wasted year last year and maybe even worse this year.

I said it at the time. This regime may not survive drafting Reinbacher over Michkov. Still stands. Perhaps moreso. Its the kind of fatal flaw organizations cannot make.

Nothing to do with the injury,mind you. But the injury may be one piece of it in the end.

Now lets move on to cheerier things. Like I could be wrong.

Back