• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Patrik Laine

It does make them not Crocs though. And they look good to me... and likely to most non-Boomers... and a lot of Boomers who don't refuse to grow and get with the times.
I likely wouldn't wear them as I prefer Stan Smiths, Lacoste whites, or red/black/blue Under Armour but damn they are nice

Anyone who is supporting these clothes is like those fucking old men who used to hang out of the golf course in the 80s wearing their 60s and 70s ridiculousness. Nothing good can come from pants with patterns in men

Y’all end up looking like Rodney Dangerfield. There’s a reason that motherfucker got no respect. Those are fucking clown pants. And as a fucking clown I only wear shit like that when I’m performing. Stop stealing my culture.

Those two got tired of maturating apparently
EXACTLY

I love making fun of dudes with stupid pants. Some people make fun of me for my stupid behavior. Both are valid. And line aids pants have a target on them the same way that when men don’t buckle up their pants and wear them down their ass. Apparently that style is coming back in fashion too. And as an old man who now yells at clouds, I quite enjoy my entitlement to bitch about what the younger people are wearing.

EXACTLY

I love making fun of dudes with stupid pants. Some people make fun of me for my stupid behavior. Both are valid. And line aids pants have a target on them the same way that when men don’t buckle up their pants and wear them down their ass. Apparently that style is coming back in fashion too. And as an old man who now yells at clouds, I quite enjoy my entitlement to bitch about what the younger people are wearing.
Fun all you want but the dude you’re agreeing with is serious, even when he tries to walk it back.

The guy was in the Player Assistance Program for an addiction to video games and he shows up for his first public appearance in a Habs jersey looking like a guy who spent the last 72 hours in his pj's playing video games. It's not the flex he should be going with in this instance. He should dress like a guy who is serious about changing the attitudes that people have about him right now; about changing the narrative from an undisciplined man-child to a responsible adult.

Chantal Machabee or somebody needs to have a word in Laine's shell-like ear about how things work in this organization because the clown pants are all well and good until his first 10 game goalless streak. Then play time is over and the criticism starts coming hard.

Back