• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Patrik Laine

The guy was in the Player Assistance Program for an addiction to video games and he shows up for his first public appearance in a Habs jersey looking like a guy who spent the last 72 hours in his pj's playing video games. It's not the flex he should be going with in this instance. He should dress like a guy who is serious about changing the attitudes that people have about him right now; about changing the narrative from an undisciplined man-child to a responsible adult.

Chantal Machabee or somebody needs to have a word in Laine's shell-like ear about how things work in this organization because the clown pants are all well and good until his first 10 game goalless streak. Then play time is over and the criticism starts coming hard.
You Sir are an asshole…

It was mental health issues following his fathers passing

The guy was in the Player Assistance Program for an addiction to video games and he shows up for his first public appearance in a Habs jersey looking like a guy who spent the last 72 hours in his pj's playing video games. It's not the flex he should be going with in this instance. He should dress like a guy who is serious about changing the attitudes that people have about him right now; about changing the narrative from an undisciplined man-child to a responsible adult.

Chantal Machabee or somebody needs to have a word in Laine's shell-like ear about how things work in this organization because the clown pants are all well and good until his first 10 game goalless streak. Then play time is over and the criticism starts coming hard.
Dude. We have much bigger fish to fry than worrying about Laine's choice of pants and shoes, don't you think? I think they're ugly, but as long is he fills the net, especially vs Mathews and the Leafs, I couldn't care less.

Dude. We have much bigger fish to fry than worrying about Laine's choice of pants and shoes, don't you think? I think they're ugly, but as long is he fills the net, especially vs Mathews and the Leafs, I couldn't care less.
Exactly. But if he doesn't, that pant/shoe choice is going to come back as proof that he was never serious.

Exactly. But if he doesn't, that pant/shoe choice is going to come back as proof that he was never serious.
Maybe he thinks he looks great and that's how he's showing he's serious. Just cause you don't think he looks great doesn't mean shit. If you haven't noticed, fashion has changed a lot over the past 50 years.

WeHaveDouchebag makes so many assumptions it's mind numbingly stupid. Just a joke of a human and serious waste of oxygen.

I want to punch his father squarely in the head for fucking him up beyond recognition of sanity

Iverson wasn't a weirdo

btw did you know that Rodman broke his cock twice during sex? He told Howard Stern that and the first time he went to hospital and all the nurses wanted to see his broken dick
Iverson just didn't like to practice. He showed up for the actual games. And yeah, everyone heard about Rodman's broken dick.

Iverson just didn't like to practice. He showed up for the actual games. And yeah, everyone heard about Rodman's broken dick.
not everyone follows the day to day goings on of black men's penises,,

in any event, instead of Olbermann's drivel, you can start to listen to Talk Tuah soon, Haliey has a new podcast called "Talk Tuah"

Back