• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 2 / Game 2: @ Winnipeg, Friday, June 4th, 7:30EST (MTL Leads 1-0)

For the Habs I’ve watched growing up over past nearly 40-years, I’d say yes, but Perry & Staal seem to have lots of influence on this one...and they seem to really want one last one before their careers are over - Price & Weber are playing like this could be their last shot at winning.

I’m expecting Hellebuyck to be lights out tonight, Habs need to find a way to score on & suck the complete life out of the Jets , potentially for the series
Mission accomplished

Both goalies were very solid. Knock the wood this is 31 best playoff ever...It was about the time.. Hope he keeps it up.

How much of this is 9 days off for the Jets because they look really really bad.

How much of this is 9 days off for the Jets because they look really really bad.

no excuse after playing 2 nights ago....but they need Dubois to be a lot better with their top 2 pivots in the press box

Back