• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 2 / Game 2: @ Winnipeg, Friday, June 4th, 7:30EST (MTL Leads 1-0)

Went on HF to taste those sweet jets fans tears and this mod warning made me chuckle. Arguing is trolling lol

Nothing ugly about it, we played an almost perfect game, we killed all their plays before they could develop, our transition and zone exits were clean, we were making good decisions all game, i don't think Price made one difficult save all night. . Boring game maybe but definitely not ugly.

The long shots are not going through traffic and Price as they sometimes did.. He is picking them up through it all.

How much of this is 9 days off for the Jets because they look really really bad.
I don't take anything away from what we have done. Not at all. But both Jets and Leafs are not that good as team. The whole division was by far the weakest one. Bolts/Bruins, Vegas/Aves will be tough to beat.

Nothing ugly about it, we played an almost perfect game, we killed all their plays before they could develop, our transition and zone exits were clean, we were making good decisions all game, i don't think Price made one difficult save all night. . Boring game maybe but definitely not ugly.

yeah. pretty stress free. Price was picking cherries. My only concern was our PP looked like a hot mess.

And Josh Anderson continues his useless ways...he's like one of those old school table top hockey figures...just skates up and down the ice with no other purpose

I don't take anything away from what we have done. Not at all. But both Jets and Leafs are not that good as team. The whole division was by far the weakest one. Bolts/Bruins, Vegas/Aves will be tough to beat.
I do think the East is much better than the West now, so there's hope that their record is kinda inflated.

With all stupid decision Berg have made, going after big D is paying off. Eddy, Toffolli, Perry, Armia, Chairot. base on Salary and performance ratio were all good signing. Andy? Terrible deal...

Last edited:
now that the Euro is almost here, and I haven't been keeping tabs, who are the top bananas on the Italian team

Donnarumma, the keeper, is the star. Nice midfield, though Verratti is hurt. Central D is old and creaky. Not an epic group, but can never be underestimated.

Seem familiar? 🙂

Reactions: CH1
Back