• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 2 / Game 2: @ Winnipeg, Friday, June 4th, 7:30EST (MTL Leads 1-0)

The four D men again are maximizing their strengths, while we don't talk much about their limitations anymore which were so obvious in the regular season. .

They are dominating games.

yeah. pretty stress free. Price was picking cherries. My only concern was our PP looked like a hot mess.

And Josh Anderson continues his useless ways...he's like one of those old school table top hockey figures...just skates up and down the ice with no other purpose
I don’t see any of the explosive breakaway speed in Anderson on the rush. He had the puck w Forbort in front and couldn’t accelerate past him which should be a given for him

If he makes it to the CF he will have proven everyone wrong. Must be a good feeling for him.
*hat tip*

We'll see how the Habs do the next time they don't score first. They haven't trailed at any point during the last 5 wins.

Bergevin is looking like a genius right now. Die with Price and Weber and look at them now.

The thing is, we likely dont get a sniff of the playoffs next season with the regular divisions.
This team was built for this season, I expect a refocus tweak on speed in the off-season on the roster including addition of PMD

Back