• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 2 / Game 4: VS Winnipeg, Monday, June 7th, 8:00EST (MTL Leads 3-0)

This is all fun, but we all know we played in a shitty division this year, i am not saying we can not beat Aves or Vegas, yeah anything is possible, but we need the contribution of everyone. If people relying on 31 to steal another one well, history shows at best he stole 1 series. Jets was team effort, lets not fool ourselves.
17...... He is paid like elite scorer and need to deliver.
DD protecting him as the contract was given by MB.
If Tatar sits, 17 deserved to sit few games as well. If he is injured then play a healthy guy.

Not so sure about that... The system is working perfectly right now. But yes Petry needs to be there.

The Jets lost this series in the first 5 minutes of game 1. They were reading press clippings for 9 days about how they would be in R3 automatically if the Leafs lost. The same will happen to Vegas and Colorado as they go through the next 3 games.

Well, the Toronto media has officially lost their minds on the radio. They just can't believe what has happened over the last 9 days. They can't stop talking about it and obsessing about it. And it usually ends with "Oh wait until Montreal has to play a real team like the Avalanche or Vegas"; "It's a step up from the North Division"; "Will they even make the playoffs next year?".

For a Habs fan living in the GTA, you guys can't imagine the internal smile. Can't be out as we are in a lockdown, but the satisfaction of a billion trolls licking their wounds is priceless.

So they are saying the leafs were not a real team, just some weak excuse of a contender? Seems on brand from them.

Last edited:
This is all fun, but we all know we played in a shitty division this year, i am not saying we can not beat Aves or Vegas, yeah anything is possible, but we need the contribution of everyone. If people relying on 31 to steal another one well, history shows at best he stole 1 series. Jets was team effort, lets not fool ourselves.
17...... He is paid like elite scorer and need to deliver.
DD protecting him as the contract was given by MB.
If Tatar sits, 17 deserved to sit few games as well. If he is injured then play a healthy guy.
Your "team" (I use quotes because sometimes I wonder) Just beat a top team in the league coming back from 1-3 in games and dispatched a joke opponent in four. They did their job and you still bitch? Enjoy it for a couple of days.

Romanov poisoned the maintenance guy who was supposed to patch the camera hole.

#off_ice_issues

Romanov poisoned the maintenance guy who was supposed to patch the camera hole.

#off_ice_issues
I would believe it if it involved a fall from a luxury suite. Even though technically Petry was hurt by a little window.

I said it before game 3 when Habsy was fearing a “trap game”
I said it last night before the game. They got this barring a price meltdown. He only let in one bad one luckily. "Fear" is a very strong, and wrong, word. I'll let you have your creative license, I'm too darn happy today.

“To be honest, we haven’t proven anything yet,” Weber said. “It doesn’t mean much. It is a step in the right direction, and we are moving forward. This is one more step toward our final goal, but we certainly cannot be satisfied.”

Back