• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 4 / Game 5: @ Tampa Bay, Wednesday, July 7th, 8:00EST (TB Leads 3-1)

Turned the TV off.

Well the Habs made me dream throughout these playoffs. I hope I don't have to wait another 28 years again. So so so sad right now.
This will pass somewhat. Tomorrow or in a couple of days, you will get satisfaction once more at having beaten the Leafs. We can always take that.

I've been watching hockey since 1962, and I believe I only remember losing one final, to Calgary in 89. (can't recall in 62 or 63 if I saw us lose in a final-if so its a fog). Stings. That year (89) there was no series win over the Leafs to lessen the burden.

This will pass somewhat. Tomorrow or in a couple of days, you will get satisfaction once more at having beaten the Leafs. We can always take that.

I've been watching hockey since 1962, and I believe I only remember losing one final, to Calgary in 89. (can't recall in 62 or 63 if I saw us lose in a final-if so its a fog). Stings. That year there was no series win over the Leafs to lessen the burden.
That's true. lol
Though their future looks brighter.

Back