• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Playoffs 2022

4:50 left in the second period, and St. Louis just got their 8th shot of the game.

Colorado has 27.

So is Florida gonna retool a bit? Splurge on UFAs. They weren’t close? They have no draft picks. And, does anyone down there really care?

So is Florida gonna retool a bit? Splurge on UFAs. They weren’t close? They have no draft picks. And, does anyone down there really care?
They are going to lose several bodies in UFA and have no money to spend with Huby due a large raise after next season

They need to find a medical excuse to get BOBO on Robidas Island

Carolina can't win on the road. I guess in theory that can still work until they play Colorado.

Last edited:
Carolina can't win on the road. I guess in theory that can still work until they play Colorado.
It's so weird.

I have no idea why the NYR looked so mediocre against Pittsburgh, and barely won against a third-string career backup & concussing Crosby, and then look so much better against Carolina. And Carolina looked way better against Bawstun, a team that I wouldn't have been shocked if they had made a significant push in these playoffs.

Same thing with Tampa. They didn't look nearly as good against Toronto as they do against Florida.

As the old saying goes, styles make fights.

It's so weird.

I have no idea why the NYR looked so mediocre against Pittsburgh, and barely won against a third-string career backup & concussing Crosby, and then look so much better against Carolina. And Carolina looked way better against Bawstun, a team that I wouldn't have been shocked if they had made a significant push in these playoffs.

Same thing with Tampa. They didn't look nearly as good against Toronto as they do against Florida.

As the old saying goes, styles make fights.
Aaron Ward on TSN690 said he has not seen a team all year take away time and space away from Carolina like Rangers are doing now. I think Gallant will always find a job somewhere, maybe he finally has found management that is sane.

Back