• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

They should bar you from dealing with patients, Stinky and force you to take an endless amount of sensitivity training

I have mixed feeling about PLD. Any thoughts from posters who have watched him play often? He seems to be the same player point wise as a rookie as he is as a 24 year old.

I have mixed feeling about PLD. Any thoughts from posters who have watched him play often? He seems to be the same player point wise as a rookie as he is as a 24 year old.
To me it’s all about whether PLD has hit his ceiling and if not, what is that ceiling?

I believe his ceiling will be a 70-pts power C w pace…. that type of asset is a unicorn

but he has had chances to prove it, but hasn’t….while playing with a great top 6 with Jets….

I had heard the Jets were looking for a good young forward, a first round draft pick, or a high quality prospect. PLD is apparently looking for 7.5m per year to carry him to free agency.

I had heard the Jets were looking for a good young forward, a first round draft pick, or a high quality prospect. PLD is apparently looking for 7.5m per year to carry him to free agency.

Agent Pat Brisson:
"I can speak to that because right now he hasn't signed a contract, he's a compensated free agent. Montreal is a city where he would like to play. That's the only thing I can say right now."

To me it’s all about whether PLD has hit his ceiling and if not, what is that ceiling?

I believe his ceiling will be a 70-pts power C w pace…. that type of asset is a unicorn

He has hit his peak IMO

Solid 2C who can shift to wing if need be

Lets not overate him or his value , he isnt Bergeron or a Matthew Tkachuk

Luv to get him but not at an overpay in trade assets or salary

30/70 isn't out of the question for a few years but I struggle to see much more than that. It seems the ceiling to this layperson.

Back