• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

I think Dubois will end up landing here as long as we want him. Whether it's in free agency or via trade, he'll land here.

Unless the trade is just crazy inexpensive, I'd just wait for him to hit free agency. He'll be 26 and a 7 year deal brings him to 33, which is probably a little too long, but he'll be good for at least 4-5 years on that contract.

I think Dubois will end up landing here as long as we want him. Whether it's in free agency or via trade, he'll land here.

Unless the trade is just crazy inexpensive, I'd just wait for him to hit free agency. He'll be 26 and a 7 year deal brings him to 33, which is probably a little too long, but he'll be good for at least 4-5 years on that contract.
Read the article in the other thread

When was the last time a powerbroker agent opened up publicly the way Brisson did about PLD wanting to play for Mtl?

PLD to Habs is inevitable… Chevaldayoff is going to get bent over a barrel whether he trades PLD to Mtl or elsewhere and never get full value

With every passing day, the size of glass shrapnel Chevaldayoff will be handed (minus lube job) will get larger & larger..

When was the last time a powerbroker agent opened up publicly the way Brisson did about PLD wanting to play for Mtl?

PLD to Habs is inevitable… Chevaldayoff is going to get bent over a barrel whether he trades PLD to Mtl or elsewhere and never get full value

With every passing day, the size of glass shrapnel Chevaldayoff will be handed (minus lube job) will get larger & larger..

Following the same path as the Hawks

Waiting too long to retool and not getting ahead of the curve with their vets

PLD , MS and Helly are gone in 2 years

Get off your ass Chevy and dump them all before it’s too late

See Sal’s answer
I’ve never heard an agent publicly use Mtl for leverage… they never do that. They leak through sources they’re “interested in Mtl”, but neither client or agent ever come out publicly and state a location.

See Letang situation all season, planted leaks that he was interested in signing w Mtl as UFA especially w his former agent now Habs GM - but neither player or agent came out publicly and stated Mtl as the only destination

PLD situation has an inevitability to it, he will end up in Mtl one way or another

I’ve never heard an agent publicly use Mtl for leverage… they never do that. They leak through sources they’re “interested in Mtl”, but neither client or agent ever come out publicly and state a location.

See Letang situation all season, planted leaks that he was interested in signing w Mtl as UFA especially w his former agent now Habs GM - but neither player or agent came out publicly and stated Mtl as the only destination

PLD situation has an inevitability to it, he will end up in Mtl one way or another
I think so too.

The one refuting your logic?
Hmmm…no….PLD side leaking info about wanting to play in MTL…not wanting to play elsewhere…other teams will need to up the offers/contract promises to make it happen

MTL being used as leverage…PLD won’t end up here

Back