• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Ok I just had some Rose so hear me out...

A 3 way deal in the works with Dallas and Winnipeg where Dallas gets Petry, Winnipeg gets Poehling and Dvorak and whoever Dallas gives up and Montreal gets PLD.

Weed?

A 3 way deal in the works with Dallas and Winnipeg where Dallas gets Petry, Winnipeg gets Poehling and Dvorak and whoever Dallas gives up and Montreal gets PLD.

Weed?
Shrooms maybe?

Weed?

Fail to see the reason to get PLD now who is 2 years away from FA. Get him in 2 years. The goal is for a top 3 pick next year who any one of them should have a higher ceiling than Slaf. Trade Dvorak at the deadline for a 1st. Poehling doesn't need to be traded and retain salary on Petry so we can get something back.

Fail to see the reason to get PLD now who is 2 years away from FA. Get him in 2 years. The goal is for a top 3 pick next year who any one of them should have a higher ceiling than Slaf. Trade Dvorak at the deadline for a 1st. Poehling doesn't need to be traded and retain salary on Petry so we can get something back.
Dude give it up … go have some Rose!

Back