• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Intentional tanking like this is part of the reason I've gotten more & more into the idea of abolishing the draft altogether and replacing it with an auction.

Let it be a true open market without recompensing teams that tank.
Why? So that the Rangers and Leafs can outbid everyone?

They have the cap space, 2 young centers, and no offense, especially on the wings. Plus the new franchise could use a bit of excitement.

2 years away from being 2 years away

This is a Nero move

Wait for Marty and Shane to be a legit 1-2 punch before you start adding dumb money

2 years away from being 2 years away

This is a Nero move

Wait for Marty and Shane to be a legit 1-2 punch before you start adding dumb money
I see it more as giving an elite winger to Matty and Shane to help them develop, and giving the fans something to watch. It's really bare on offense right now and they're not contending anytime soon.

I see it more as giving an elite winger to Matty and Shane to help them develop, and giving the fans something to watch. It's really bare on offense right now and they're not contending anytime soon.

Yes , but they dont need a 29 year old on a 7 x 9.5 mil deal for an expansion team

Back