• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Chicago says hold my deep dish
How the league is allowing that purge is beyond me. They're blatantly tanking for Bedard. Like the Penguins and Lemieux but that was done in season. This is the most blatant tank I've ever seen.

Reactions: CH1
How the league is allowing that purge is beyond me. They're blatantly tanking for Bedard. Like the Penguins and Lemieux but that was done in season. This is the most blatant tank I've ever seen.

Back then you were guaranteed #1 overall if you blatantly tanked....now I think your odds top out at 18.5%?...so I'm hoping the Hawks end up with the 4th pick

Back then you were guaranteed #1 overall if you blatantly tanked....now I think your odds top out at 18.5%?...so I'm hoping the Hawks end up with the 4th pick
Wouldn't that be poetic? They tank for last and lose the lottery? That would be satisfying to me.

So apparently Slafkovsky broke one of the exercise bikes and the trainers were laughing and saying slow down.

Slafkovsky response was No, I want to break every machine in here.

We may like this kid

Slaf better be ready for the #1 OA initiation he'll be getting in the league. Might want to put him with Anderson the first few games.

Wouldn't that be poetic? They tank for last and lose the lottery? That would be satisfying to me.
I don’t even believe the real goal is Bedard, I think they’re bleeding $ after Beach incident and Rocky Wirtz has simply asked himself “what would dad do?”

Burn it down?
Bill “I refused to broadcast home games on TV for 50-years” Wirtz would say cap team salary @ $10M, and take high cap hit contracts like Weber to reach cap floor.

So yes completely burn it down, and might not want to build it up for another 5-years till Beach scandal is forgotten

Bill “I refused to broadcast home games on TV for 50-years” Wirtz would say cap team salary @ $10M, and take high cap hit contracts like Weber to reach cap floor.

So yes completely burn it down, and might not want to build it up for another 5-years till Beach scandal is forgotten

The torch should of started 4-5 years ago

So apparently Slafkovsky broke one of the exercise bikes and the trainers were laughing and saying slow down.

Slafkovsky response was No, I want to break every machine in here.

We may like this kid
Meanwhile, Wright broke a mirror at Kraken rookie camp, practicing his stare downs

(Yes, i know, 0/10)

Back