• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

The issue is that the sure things still don't make us good enough.
And with the way the Panthers are playing its starting to look like a more possible scenario.

I know it's a decent draft but there really are only 5-6 players worth getting excited over

Maybe I hold one first and offer 2 and a second but that plugs a lot of holes with quality players. Mostly Morrissey and Hellebuyck.

And with the way the Panthers are playing its starting to look like a more possible scenario.

I know it's a decent draft but there really are only 5-6 players worth getting excited over

Maybe I hold one first and offer 2 and a second but that plugs a lot of holes with quality players. Mostly Morrissey and Hellebuyck.
It is really only the 7th overall I'm worried about giving up.

There are 5 to 6 worth getting excited about now but there will also be some of those others that pan out without the hype.

Makar, McAvoy, caufield, Mathew tkachuk

he only has one year left on his deal, he and Cat loved Montreal, he could be a filler for power plays, I am fine with the one year left on his deal
To be fair, and if Cat's social media is to be believed, they also loved Calgary. They pretty much lean in to wherever they end up which is good for the social media profile and good in general for Toffoli himself. GM's like trading for guys who aren't going to whine about the fact that they can't get a particular flavor of Doritos at the local grocery store. Toffoli was well liked by the fans in Montreal so I don't think anyone would be against a one year deal. He still has some tread on his tires.

TT just had a career year...I'm sure he wants to sign something ASAP

Also, two things can be true

Tyler can score 30 goals and during long road trips, design beautiful postcards that celebrate his love of Montreal

Back