• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

Yes and he got rich every time because what he was usually fired for was refusing to do what the Hannity's and Carlson's do: sell out. When KO does an editorial he says what he believes. We now know from the court filings that none of the Fox pundits believes a fucking word that comes out of their own mouths. They shill for fascists and pretend to believe so they can cash a cheque.
if you were offerred 3 million a month to say Putin ruled, Zelensky is pocketing cash and the truck drivers were right, you would say where do I sign. I would vote for Singh for 3 million a month.

Hannity also gets to nail Ainsley, so props.

lot of integrity...
When has Tucker or Hannity apologized for anything? (Begging Trump's forgiveness for letting the truth slip out doesn't count)

KO made a mistake that a lot of people made regarding Angel Reece and that's because most people had never heard of her before that incident and almost nobody was watching the women's tournament so they were unaware of the context. And 5 minutes after everyone went "Ahh, okay. So she was merely reacting to the other player's asshole behavior" the world went back to not giving a shit about women's sports again. If KO was the arrogant ass you believe he is then he wouldn't have walked it back. He would have done a MAGA-esque double-down instead.

Olbermann loves the smell of his own farts. Idolizing that guy is par for the course with you.
Anyone in the media has (and needs to have) an ego. It's a dog eat dog business. And he is the first to admit to it and he has fun poking fun at himself and his persona.

I like to think of you as an Olbermann-esque type of guy. No bullshit, doesn't give a fuck if you're offended if you deserve to be shit on, suffers no fools.

This isn't a flex for you. Olbermann was 100% correct on this. Romney only looks sane compared to the other GOP wingnuts. But just like Liz Cheney he's still a Christofascist when all is said and done and like all super religious people, he and his family are fucking weirdos who need to stop breeding.

This isn't a flex for you. Olbermann was 100% correct on this. Romney only looks sane compared to the other GOP wingnuts. But just like Liz Cheney he's still a Christofascist when all is said and done and like all super religious people, he and his family are fucking weirdos who need to stop breeding.
you only say that because you hate anyone who is religious. Calling everyone a christofascist causes the word to lose all meaning.

When has Tucker or Hannity apologized for anything? (Begging Trump's forgiveness for letting the truth slip out doesn't count)

KO made a mistake that a lot of people made regarding Angel Reece and that's because most people had never heard of her before that incident and almost nobody was watching the women's tournament so they were unaware of the context. And 5 minutes after everyone went "Ahh, okay. So she was merely reacting to the other player's asshole behavior" the world went back to not giving a shit about women's sports again. If KO was the arrogant ass you believe he is then he wouldn't have walked it back. He would have done a MAGA-esque double-down instead.
he commented on something he claims he didn't watch, and you support that?

It's Saturday. I'm bored. I'm just saying is if we're talking 7,21,26?

I think about it long and hard. You're talking about investing in known commodities vs unknown.

Sure everyone loves draft picks. I love sure things.
The issue is that the sure things still don't make us good enough.

Back