• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

I think it's all but a foregone conclusion that Dubois's not in the line-up next season.

Hellebyuck, though, is an interesting case. What they do with him will dictate the direction of the Jets. If they keep him (and re-sign, I assume?), they keep going for it. If they trade him, Schefiele and Wheeler are as good as gone as well.

I'd be shocked - beyond shocked, actually - if they traded Morrissey, regardless of which direction they go in. If his play continues like this for the rest of his career, the Jets have one of the best contracts in the NHL for a player in his prime in a premium position.

Ah.

Where I went to school didn't affect my life, it does in many professions though. It's why I agreed to Cornell for my kid. I know that it's one of the best for what she wants. Companies look at this. I have an issue following rules so I gotta just make it on my own.
Bill Maher and Keith Olbermann went to Cornell and it's an Ivy League school so good choice.

She's been bugging me to move to Canada for years. When you've never had to deal with it you do have a few years in you. Then she'll appreciate Florida.

I started vetoing everywhere cold for myself. My ex had quite the shock moving to the snow bowl of the Midwest. Can't help but chuckle.
I lived in British California for 26 years and thought moving to Edmonton would be difficult due to the weather. It turned out to be no big deal. It's colder and you get real winters, but you also get 30 more sunny days per year than Vancouver and in the summer it doesn't get dark until 11pm.

It was the same at Concordia. The student handbook noted November 11th as "Angolan Independence Day".
I remember one time the McGill student handbook made the general Montreal headlines after a satirical “frat boy” review praising the Peel Pub as a place to pick up drunk chicks (or something like that).

I think it's all but a foregone conclusion that Dubois's not in the line-up next season.

You know I've been thinking about PLD and his similarity to Drouin art someone had mentioned it and there is the possibility that he needs the love of the hometown crowd. Problem with that is the fine line.
Hellebyuck, though, is an interesting case. What they do with him will dictate the direction of the Jets. If they keep him (and re-sign, I assume?), they keep going for it. If they trade him, Schefiele and Wheeler are as good as gone as well.
He's been relatively healthy, is a horse and plays long minutes (which you could reduce on a new team) so I don't think a five year deal on a team ready to win is a big deal, there will be takers.

That does not describe us.

I'd be shocked - beyond shocked, actually - if they traded Morrissey, regardless of which direction they go in. If his play continues like this for the rest of his career, the Jets have one of the best contracts in the NHL for a player in his prime in a premium position.
I agree, hence the academic exercise for fun.

Back