• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

and in any event, he can sponge off you for a few yrs after his degree
No! We have another one to put through college after him. This ain’t Norway.

When your firm hires an experienced attorney, do they care where he went to law school? I doubt it. They care about his work experience, personality, etc.

If it’s the best of both worlds, yeah maybe the school tie effect lingers.

On the other hand, at grad school we had a prof with literally the ultimate education pedigree. Galactic level. And boy was he useless. Complete turd, likely a trust fund baby. And it probably explains why he was at a run-of-the-mill program that accepts the likes of yours truly.

Yeah it's elite in a few cores, not all cores like most ivies.
Most employers stop reading after they see the Ivy League school on the resume. They don't get into the weeds. Going to an Ivy League school means you are the elite. Doesn't matter if you graduated at the bottom.of your class. You will still get hired before the class valedictorian of East Bumblefuck State will.

Most employers stop reading after they see the Ivy League school on the resume. They don't get into the weeds. Going to an Ivy League school means you are the elite. Doesn't matter if you graduated at the bottom.of your class. You will still get hired before the class valedictorian of East Bumblefuck State will.
There’s a wide range of schools between the Ivies and EBS.

But Olbermann didn't have to sell his soul to the devil to make his nut. His integrity was never for sale. Hannity and Carlson never had any to begin with. They also benefit from the MAGA grift factory.
Olbermann and integrity, huh?

Hard to sell your intergrity when you don't have any, but I digress.

he was also fired from others
Yes and he got rich every time because what he was usually fired for was refusing to do what the Hannity's and Carlson's do: sell out. When KO does an editorial he says what he believes. We now know from the court filings that none of the Fox pundits believes a fucking word that comes out of their own mouths. They shill for fascists and pretend to believe so they can cash a cheque.

Back