• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

When there is trouble in paradise do not pay retail. Panthers pick plus Harris/Ylonen type prospect.

Now if they take Gallagher back in the deal I could be talked into our first next year.
That's not even close to a serious offer.

Not at all , Habs arent contending anytime soon

Or find a team looking to dump a 6 mil slug and maybe save a year on the cap
management expects to be playoff contenders a year from now and perennial in 2 years. They don't want to be Buffalo or New Jersey who missed for 10+ years

Per Friedman, John Chayka is the leading candidate for Pens GM gig - has lots of strong links with present & former Fenway Group employees

management expects to be playoff contenders a year from now and perennial in 2 years. They don't want to be Buffalo or New Jersey who missed for 10+ years
Good luck with that , 2 years just to figure out WTF they are preparing for the next steps

2 years away from seeing what development our prospect pipeline has made , if its Michkov its longer than that

Still 2 years away from flushing out the stench left behind by Nero

Clayton Kelley’s father apparently tweeted his sons not going back to Yotes then deleted the tweet

Hypothetical: would you flip 5OA for Keller? the kid not old man..
Probably already corrected... But the context is not going back to Arizona (aka the college arena).

Was saying the yotes better move the team.

Not at all , Habs arent contending anytime soon

Or find a team looking to dump a 6 mil slug and maybe save a year on the cap
We have gotta be contending in 4 years.

Suzuki will be 27
Dach 26
CC 26
Slaf 23
All the D will be 24ish

If we are not contending by then it is time for a new rebuild

Good luck with that , 2 years just to figure out WTF they are preparing for the next steps

2 years away from seeing what development our prospect pipeline has made , if its Michkov its longer than that

Still 2 years away from flushing out the stench left behind by Nero
When I claimed you were wanting/expecting us to be shit until 2028/2029 or so, you called me nuts, now you basically are saying that exact scenario.

2023/2024 shit, 2024/2025 shit

2025/2026, just learning where we are, 2026/2027, probably shit even if Michkov comes over as he is a rookie.

We are up to 2027 in your scenario at least be fore we are even competitive in your scenario. Do you honestly expect management to do that?

a) fans paying big money are owed a competitive team

b) we put up with two brutal years

c) patience is wearing thin, remember the boos during some games next year

d) if we wait long enough, we will have to get rid of 14 and 22 as they will be considered "old"

d) if we wait long enough, we will have to get rid of 14 and 22 as they will be considered "old"
Don’t forget the projection of a recession towards year end… economic reality has a way of making businesses revisit longterm strategic plans…

Have fans even started throwing jerseys on the ice yet?

Agree with D though.

Next year (if healthy) I see us being a lower bubble team.

Have fans even started throwing jerseys on the ice yet?

Agree with D though.

Next year (if healthy) I see us being a lower bubble team.
They won’t have to, they’ll be dressed as empty seats if enough lose their jobs or feel the threat thereof…

They won’t have to, they’ll be dressed as empty seats if enough lose their jobs or feel the threat thereof…
Had a recession here during the decade of darkness. Jersey throwing comes first, low price scalped tickets comes second, McDavid comes third

12 bucks?
not sure if that low but at least for the 12 in Edmonton you get to see girl fights outside the stadium, btw, was that you recording that girl fight I saw between two Edmonton fans at the watch party?

btw, congrats on the new addition

When I claimed you were wanting/expecting us to be shit until 2028/2029 or so, you called me nuts, now you basically are saying that exact scenario.

2023/2024 shit, 2024/2025 shit

2025/2026, just learning where we are, 2026/2027, probably shit even if Michkov comes over as he is a rookie.

We are up to 2027 in your scenario at least be fore we are even competitive in your scenario. Do you honestly expect management to do that?
WTF are you talking about

3-4 years is needed to unwind the shit mess and rebuild the franchise to a respectable level

You cant wave a magic wand and fix the destruction Nero left behind overnight

As Krusty said , the rebuild will take as long as it takes

Back