• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumors: 2024-25 Season

If we get Michkov, there’s no possibility of him playing here for 2 or 3 years? It’s not a bad thing, we sign PLD in 1 year then have another year with a decent pick and then go guns blazing in 2-3 years.

Nobody is, these writers lack critical thinking in their fiction.
Please stop calling them "writers". Most of them aren't even being paid to write their own shit. When the purpose of one's "writing" is to generate clicks rather than inform or educate, it stops being journalism and starts being hucksterism.

It’s just easier to dislike the species in general. If you need a glossary then leave me out of it.

and of homophobe

under many definitions, Wehave is because he referred to Jason Kenney and Lindsay Graham as being "light on their feet".
I'm not against homosexuals. I dislike conservative homosexuals who are living in the closet and supporting laws and lawmakers who would happily toss them out of a window just in the hope that people won't figure out that they're gay.

I'm not against homosexuals. I dislike conservative homosexuals who are living in the closet and supporting laws and lawmakers who would happily toss them out of a window just in the hope that people won't figure out that they're gay.
I did not write you are against them, but that comment could easily be referred to as homophobic by the 2SLGBTQIAP++++ community

Buffalo has some interest in Hart, apparently, leaving Devon Levi as a potential player to be moved. An all Quebec born goalie duo would be a dream scenario for certain media members.

Back