• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Season Ending State of the Union / Expansion Draft Thread

How so? He avoids the media, never speaks, shows no emotion . . . He's the exact opposite of PK Subban.
He was available after games, you must of missed it.. I saw more Price jerseys this playoff than I ever have.. he will help sell jerseys, tickets etc..

I'm torn on it because it's Price but my head says its best to part ways. It's now or never really.
Yeah, he's been a good soldier and had so great years for us. I would prefer that he move onto another and hopefully on his own terms and he feels good about it. He deserves that.

It would be best for the long term health of the team if Price and Weber are off the books.

Curious if Bergevin wants Gourde and he works a deal with Seattle also incorporating them not taking Price.

Yeah, he's been a good soldier and had so great years for us. I would prefer that he move onto another and hopefully on his own terms and he feels good about it. He deserves that.

It would be best for the long term health of the team if Price and Weber are off the books.
I'll laugh so hard if he does go then miraculously wins a cup in Seattle.

I am not "wowed"

It could be as simple as Price figuring out this was the best way to keep his backup in the fold.

I am not "wowed"

It could be as simple as Price figuring out this was the best way to keep his backup in the fold.
Likely what it is. It had the feel of wanting one more try with these guys. Widely reported is a tight knit room now.

I'm torn on it because it's Price but my head says its best to part ways. It's now or never really.

I think the regime and Price had a chat to discuss and gave 31 the option of possibly going back home

I think 31 realizes he has gone as far as he can go with this team

More importantly it wont be a Max or PK media fiasco

It will be an easy split with no drama , " he wanted to go home and he earned it"

I think the regime and Price had a chat to discuss and gave 31 the option of possibly going back home

I think 31 realizes he has gone as far as he can go with this team

More importantly it wont be a Max or PK media fiasco

It will be an easy split with no drama , " he wanted to go home and he earned it"
Nope - Price’s agent also represents Driedger....there’s some serious palace intrigue & CIA back room info sharing going on here.

My take: Price has info that provides high level of confidence he won’t be selected by Seattle, thus allowing Allen stay and try for another playoff run as CH1 suggested

Nope - Price’s agent also represents Driedger....there’s some serious palace intrigue & CIA back room info sharing going on here.

My take: Price has info that provides high level of confidence he won’t be selected by Seattle, thus allowing Allen stay and try for another playoff run as CH1 suggested

do it Francis ......do it

If Price goes, it will be better for the team ultimately. However it doesn't mean we wont be gutted from it or that short term there will be growing pains.

Back