• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Season Ending State of the Union / Expansion Draft Thread

If he can get both Weber and Price on LTIR then he can sign one year stupid contracts. Ovechkin anyone?

I don’t remember the Habs saying that Price played through the playoffs with a hip injury, but suddenly he is injured enough to possibly miss significant time next season, like Weber. This would give the Habs lots of cap room to sign players that will keep them out of the hunt for the first pick. Seattle could called this bluff and take Price and if he is injured then Seattle will be in the hunt for 1st overall.

Time to load up...once in a lifetime opportunity has presented itself.

See you game 1 of playoff Pricer & Webby...take your time

So does Seattle get to send their own representative to Price’s doctor appointment, to make sure the hip/knee injury stuff is on the up and up? Got to do their due diligence to make sure this is not some very convoluted plan by Bergevin to keep Jake Allen. 🧐

Pardon my cynicism but this sounds like just more BS and misinformation, likely emanating from the Canadiens. Price might miss time . . . or he might not. Weber might be done . . . or he might not. Of course none of this will be known by Wednesday. Convenient. Whatever.

Pardon my cynicism but this sounds like just more BS and misinformation, likely emanating from the Canadiens. Price might miss time . . . or he might not. Weber might be done . . . or he might not. Of course none of this will be known by Wednesday. Convenient. Whatever.
The org really seems to have perfected the art of the Ministry of Misinformation haven’t they?

Impeccable timing of the systemic leaks..

Back