• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Shane Wright

They will not go through another 900 games lost to injury type of season. Even with the current lineup minus Wright they will be dragged out of the bottom 5. That's my prediction. Add Wright and maybe another UFA, we will have a problem.
Nah. The lineup is terrible (even when healthy) . Only goaltending can drag them outta the lotto (bottom 10).

I agree , they stay the course while developing Jack , Mercer , etc...

They added PK , Hamilton , Tatar , and others and they made zero difference
The Devils are owned by the people who own the 76'ers, you know, the "Trust the Process" people. They're not trading a second overall pick who will be likely be a great fit with Hughes for Jonathan Drouin, LOL.

Last edited:
Yup , the Process 2 and 3 are well underway with Morey , fat James and airplane and finger waving always injured Jo
Harden looks like he's about done. better hope than Ben Simmons doesn't get a clue at some point or that trade will look awful for years.

Harden looks like he's about done. better hope than Ben Simmons doesn't get a clue at some point or that trade will look awful for years.
Ben is a spineless dick and a waste of talent

Morey was moving heaven and earth for his man crush

He was a fool not to accept a solid depth package for Haliburton , Collins , Hurter , Bagley , etc...

All Philly needed was better depth to stop playing scrubs like Niang, Green, etc..

Maxey is an up and coming star

Ben is the biggest waste of gifted talent ever in the NBA

Anyway… all those picks in rds 3 & 4…. especially with the 1st pick in each round; should package a couple of them to move up to get who they want.

No one is gonna give up a ‘23 pick cheaply. If the Habs collapse six picks in ‘22 down to three( in a higher round) they’re still gonna make a shit load of selections.

Anyway… all those picks in rds 3 & 4…. especially with the 1st pick in each round; should package a couple of them to move up to get who they want.

No one is gonna give up a ‘23 pick cheaply. If the Habs collapse six picks in ‘22 down to three( in a higher round) they’re still gonna make a shit load of selections.

I can see some moves but not involving the first 2 rounds

I dont think Hughes is patching , will stay the course on rebuilding

Maybe try and pry away some young talent like GGPX mentioned Comptois or other who may need a change of scenery

Nothing starts until the Price availability is settled

Petry is gone and Hughes will sit down with Gally to see what direction they go

I dont think Gally wants to be part of a rebuild

Back