• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tech Thread

1716642999326.png

AI continues to be hilarious and creepy. look at this FI ad. first off wtf is going on with whoever's hand that is between the dude and the first woman.

then another weird disembodied 3 fingered hand is busy copping a feel on the right side

does nobody look at these first? I'm sure they're absolutely giddy to just hit a button and crank these out without paying anybody, but WTAF

View attachment 20613

AI continues to be hilarious and creepy. look at this FI ad. first off wtf is going on with whoever's hand that is between the dude and the first woman.

then another weird disembodied 3 fingered hand is busy copping a feel on the right side

does nobody look at these first? I'm sure they're absolutely giddy to just hit a button and crank these out without paying anybody, but WTAF

Yeah, out of curiosity, I keep playing around with AI when I need images but honestly, stock photos are still more efficient

AI. Struggles with hands. Immaculate with feet.

the woman on the right's face is all fucked up too if you look closer (which they obviously aren't intending for you to do a whole lot)

it actually looks like 2 different faces glued together which makes perfect sense of course

I have gotten pretty good at prompting!!
Doesn’t really help with images — you can really tell AI is just a guessing machine.

Yeah the tools that I find work the best are all provided a ton of information to work with. adobe's remove tool is basically voodoo but it has all sorts of information to work with about what should be behind the object it's removing based on the pixels around that object. Topaz has a video AI that fills in video frames if you fucked up and didn't/couldn't shoot in 60 or 120 fps but still need to slow down your footage. Again though, it has a ton of information to work with from which it bases it's guesses. Giving an image prompt a paragraph and then waiting for it to fully imagine it's own output is pretty uniformly terrible for any commercial purposes.

Reactions: CH1
View attachment 20613

you'd think they'd take a guy who wasn't fat for this ad.

Yeah the tools that I find work the best are all provided a ton of information to work with. adobe's remove tool is basically voodoo but it has all sorts of information to work with about what should be behind the object it's removing based on the pixels around that object. Topaz has a video AI that fills in video frames if you fucked up and didn't/couldn't shoot in 60 or 120 fps but still need to slow down your footage. Again though, it has a ton of information to work with from which it bases it's guesses. Giving an image prompt a paragraph and then waiting for it to fully imagine it's own output is pretty uniformly terrible for any commercial purposes.
Adobe has done a wonderful job. Functionality aside - everything under the hood is fully licensed.

GOWvEgsaAAAkkq5

Back