• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Mother-fucking goddamn Off-season Thread

Abruzzestfully clean really doesn't seem like an NHLer to me. Steeves can probably hang as a 4th liner.

Still need to see more of Niemela. Quick glimpse wasn't enough to make any kind of impression.

I've noticed during some of these games that I literally haven't actually seen players playing sometimes. Like McCabe was huddled at the bench during the timeout the other day and I was like, what, he's in the lineup?? Granted, I missed the first half of the game.

Ok so who's actually left then.

Locks

Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Tavares, Bertuzzi, Domi, Kampf, Reaves
Rielly, Brodie, McCabe, Liljegren, Klingberg, Giordano
Samsonov Woll

Bubble

Lafferty, Gregor, Knies, Robertson, Holmberg, McMann, Minten, Cowan, Clifford (Gambrell - INJ)
Timmins, Benoit, Kokkonen, Lagesson, Lajoie, Miller
Jones, Petruzzelli

I'm not sure where these guys are right now: Lisowsky, Frasca, Sova, Leslie

maybe back in junior already?

Knies on the bubble?

Gregor, Knies, Robertson, Holmberg, and Minten all should make the team, but only 2-3 can, so Minty and Holmberg probably don't.

Kampf and Reaves are big time cockblocking.

So left in camp: 18 forwards, 13 dmen, 4 goalies

But of those 1 forward (Jarnkrok) and 2 dmen (timmins klingberg) are banged up.

So who do you think are The Leafs 8/9 dmen this year? Must be the kids eh? And do we think they are good depth this year? Or is this something that Tre has to worry about?

Preseason xgf%. Usual caveats re: sample sizes and folks getting in some games vs largely AHL talent or some games where the team got thwomped. I suspect we're gonna hate the 4th line this year... But anyway, here we go:

1696338858301.png1696338879076.png1696338903083.png

Back