• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Mother-fucking goddamn Off-season Thread

It would be disappointing if Lafferty makes the top 9 over Robertson at this point. He's literal garbage. I mean fast garbage sure, but still.
Yeah, and it would be nonsensical. What point is there in keeping the guy? If Robertson can’t cut it after a decent stint, then you can find a thousand Laffs that you can trade a packet of magic beans to get, or better yet, use one of the other kids. There’s zero reason to keep rolling with Laff.

not sure Lafferty is quite at a 30+ goal or 60+ point level.
For the record my post was not meant to support fucking LAFFERTY in a top 9 role for a cup contender. Just saying that Tavares did perform well with grinder types in the past and often performed better with them than the skill guys.

For the record my post was not meant to support fucking LAFFERTY in a top 9 role for a cup contender. Just saying that Tavares did perform well with grinder types in the past and often performed better with them than the skill guys.
I agree - Lafferty is gonna take 12 steps forward.

the Cup Champ Knights, famous for their amazing depth, had Michael Amadio and Brett Howden in their top-9.

would be cool if our $11m C could handle having one fast scrub on his wing.

Oh, let me guess, that Tavares isn't actually the 2C?

Too bad the Willy at C thing isn't going to last more than 5 games. And if it did, that would still be the third line.

Back