• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Mother-fucking goddamn Off-season Thread

Yeah, I don’t really care what happens with Jones. Even if he doesn’t get claimed, my hope is that Hildeby quickly vaults past him on the depth chart. His numbers for the past five seasons are spectacularly bad.

Goalies are always on a wait and see policy.

I trust no one to be good until they show up and actually are. They’re assholes, in case anyone forgot.

He's not worth babbling about.

And if you can find more than 5 Hawks i babbled about last year ill lick your feet.
You had at least 50% of the roster traded to the Leafs at one point or another.

Still no Lafferty though. Never Lafferty. He was buried in a sea of irrelevancy on the worst team in the league. Impressive.

Still no Lafferty though. Never Lafferty. He was buried in a sea of irrelevancy on the worst team in the league. Impressive.
Murphy and McCabe i had all year, and i got 50% success rate.

And i might have actually had Lafferty, hard to say, still no actual evidence he's a real person.

Except when I predicted Mrazek to the Hawks and he blew a fuse like I’d questioned an early Berrios pull or something.

So…looking at the roster, if I’m Tre, I’m trying to package Jarny and McCabe for a younger better dman than McCabe who makes $3m or less. Other than McCabe, I don’t see another guy who they might be open to trading. Either they’re the big boys, or recently signed, or key vets, or kids.

Back