• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Mother-fucking goddamn Off-season Thread

Random thought that probably won't happen. But assuming Timmins is out another 3-4 weeks and in that period klingberg is a load of shit that can't handle top 4 minutes (not the most unlikely scenario) they should trade him instead of jarnkrok.

trade for what tho.

I wonder who the best available dman will be this year.

Ideally the flames stink so one of them is available. Weegar's contract would make him affordable too.

but otherwise i dunno what good guys will be available. Mike Matheson I like. Maybe we go for an aging McDonagh or Brodin.

eh. not great. try to get Weegar.

Ya that's why it won't happen. They'd have to pay a team to take him and they're not gonna give up on Tre's 4m dollar contract and pay a team to take him that early.

his salary can be moved easily in a deal for a bigger salary Eg Barrie/Ekholm.

just have to wait and see what happens. Don’t remember but not sure Ekholms name was out there early in the year. Muzz definitely wasn’t the year they got him.

trade for what tho.

I wonder who the best available dman will be this year.

Ideally the flames stink so one of them is available. Weegar's contract would make him affordable too.

but otherwise i dunno what good guys will be available. Mike Matheson I like. Maybe we go for an aging McDonagh or Brodin.

eh. not great. try to get Weegar.

Washington will move John Carlson

good dmen, jonas.

Josi, Parayko, Weegar if Calgary implodes again, I'm sure someone on TSN thinks Cam Fowler is a top defender and we should trade William Nylander + for him, Hedman if Tampa implodes and they've already decided to not bring Stamkos back.

Back