• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Training Camp 2022

What the Habs universe needs in terms of podcasts is actually something like the Steve Dangle Podcast, just with people that more about hockey than they do outside of trivia.

Primeau wasn’t drafted until the 7th round for a reason. If he amounts to an NHL backup that’s a huge win for him, regardless of who his father is (Keith).

Primeau wasn’t drafted until the 7th round for a reason. If he amounts to an NHL backup that’s a huge win for him, regardless of who his father is (Keith).
It would be for that moment in time but after a steller college career and much development effort by the organization, he's a bit of a disappointment at this point.

Forward lines are starting to come a little more into focus.

From this morning's practice:

Caufield - Suzuki - Anderson
Drouin - Monahan - Armia
Pitlick - Evans - Heineman

(Update)

Other lines from Team B practice:

Slafkovsky - Dach - Hoffman
Dadonov - Dvorak - Gallagher

No comments about that sweet Caufield goal? Man that kid is special.
Wouldn't shock me one bit if he's one of the 5 best scorers in the league this year. He's one of those guys that when you watched him prior to his draft year, you knew could score on anyone, at any level. He has one of those super rare, impossible to teach scoring talents.

Forward lines are starting to come a little more into focus.

From this morning's practice:

Caufield - Suzuki - Anderson
Drouin - Monahan - Armia
Pitlick - Evans - Heineman

(Update)

Other lines from Team B practice:

Slafkovsky - Dach - Hoffman
Dadonov - Dvorak - Gallagher
If Slafkovsky starts the year here, I still think a line of Slaf - Dach - Arma would be such a pain in the ass to play against. Like, good luck out-muscling them. Get some good cohesion and they're a walking cycle machine.

Not sure if already posted, apparently former NYR chief scout (Bobrov & John Davidsons son-in-law Chris Morehouse’s boss) Gordie Clarke has signed w Habs

Last edited:
So he can focus on improving his core strength in the weight room
That's done wonders for Jordan Harris, hasn't it?

It's like, I get that he need to bulk up in the gym, but I'm more interested in him playing against high level of competitions than extra time spent in the gym. He could easily spend extra time in gyms at Laval too.

Current Camp Roster:

Forwards:

Josh Anderson
Joel Armia
Owen Beck
Alex Belzile
Paul Byron*
Cole Caufield
Kirby Dach
Evgenii Dadonov
Jonathan Drouin
Christian Dvorak