• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2019-Whenever Misc. Grab Bag Thread

Did you guys know that in MLB extra innings they start each half inning with a runner on second? That’s almost as bad as 3 on 3 overtime. Going back under my rock now.

Did you guys know that in MLB extra innings they start each half inning with a runner on second? That’s almost as bad as 3 on 3 overtime. Going back under my rock now.
Yes, this is the fifth season since this rule change was implemented!

The women’s rugby 7’s bronze medal match was awesome. A girl on that team went to high school with my daughter at Jack Britt here in Fayetteville. Jack Britt to West Point. She’s a captain in the military

Presumably on your increased level of free time. Although, this entire line of thought has gotten weird so it's hard to track.

For the record, I'm the same with the Olympics as I am with soccer. Like it, or don't. Watch it or don't. Talk about it or don't. Whatever. Just don't tell anybody else how to do their thing.

Presumably on your increased level of free time. Although, this entire line of thought has gotten weird so it's hard to track.

For the record, I'm the same with the Olympics as I am with soccer. Like it, or don't. Watch it or don't. Talk about it or don't. Whatever. Just don't tell anybody else how to do their thing.
I had cancelled Peacock awhile back but decided to reup for a month for the Olympics! It has been great, any sport, every event, any time you want to stream it! The best $7.99 you will spend...that's about the cost of one of those large Starbucks fancy coffees these days! The prime time night time regular NBC coverage is just so much fluff and not enough sports!

Honestly, the mere lack of having to scroll through channels has been great ... and missing all the up close and personal stuff appeals to me as well. Said the man who scrolls through the contestant chat part of Jeopardy every night :0)

Back